Dr. Moujahed Hammami is an Obstetrics and Gynecology Consultant with over 30 years of experience in the medical, surgical, and academic fields. He graduated from the Faculty of Medicine at Aleppo University in 1984 and completed his training and specialization in Zittau and Berlin in Germany. Dr. Hammami obtained his German Board degree, FACHARZT, in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Germany’s Saxon State Medical Association. Then he received his PhD degree in Gynecological Laparoscopy from the academy of further medical education in Berlin, Germany. He has been practicing as a medical professional across several countries, including Germany, Syria, Kuwait and the UAE.
Dr. Hammami was also a professor at the faculty of Medicine at Aleppo University. He was the head of the department for Obstetrics and Gynecology and later became the General Director of Aleppo University Hospital for Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- All classical gynecological surgery and Endoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy for diagnostic and treatment purposes).
- Obstetrical Surgery such as vacuum extractor and forceps and Caesarian operation in addition to normal birth.
- Treatment and diagnosis of all gynecological diseases.
- Smear test, Colposcopy & early detection of cervical cancer and other pelvic cancer.
- Detecting breast cancer and treating breast diseases.
- Investigating Sterility and treatment of Infertility for both husband and wife.
- Pre-conception counselling and pre-pregnancy care.
- Assisted reproductive Technology (ART- IVF).
- Sonography for diagnosis of all gynecological diseases, Pregnancy control, & detection of fetus anomalies.
- Pregnancy control & antenatal care.
- Family Planning and contraception.
- Premenopausal and menopausal treatment.
- Cosmetic & aesthetic intimate surgery.
- German Board (FACHARTZ) from the Saxon State Medical Association in Germany
- PhD in Laparoscopic Gynecology from the Academy of Medical Further Education in Berlin, Germany