Wound Care Management
Valiant Clinic & Hospital’s Wound Management services offer both traditional and innovative solutions. Our wound care Specialist provide evidence-based care for patients.
Using the latest innovations for treating wounds, including:
- Different types of wound Debridement
- Complex Negative Pressure wound Therapy
- Wound Bed Preparation
- Smart Dressings
- Regenerative Medicine
Our Wound Care Services manage:
- Different types of Pressure Ulcer (All Stages) .
- DM Foot Ulcers.
- Lower Extremity Wounds: Venous ulcers, arterial ulcers and neuropathic / diabetic wounds.
- Sloughy & Necrotic wounds.
- Surgical Site Infections.
- Partial & Full Thickness Burns
- Contusions/ Abrasions/ Lacerations
- Pressure injury prevention & management
- Extravasation Management
- Ostomy Care
- Compression Therapy
- Surgical Wounds
- Burns & Skin graft management
Dr. Rafik Abu Samra
Consultant Cardiac Surgeon & General Surgery
Head of Wound care management Clinic
Wound Care Specialist
MSc in Wound Management & Skin Integrity- UK
Dr. Polyvios Pavlidis
Consultant Vascular Surgeon
MD PHD MSC