Our Valiant Clinic & Hospital’s General Surgery Department offers general surgery, gastrointestinal (GI), and surgical endoscopic treatments. We provide initial assessments and treatment for common surgical and gastrointestinal disorders. Our surgeons have extensive expertise with minimally invasive/day case operations for gastrointestinal and anorectal conditions.
- Bariatric and Obesity Surgery
- Anti-reflux surgery, including hiatal hernia repair
- Appendicitis (Laparoscopic Appendectomy)
- Laparoscopic and Open Hernia Repair
- Laparoscopic (Minimal Invasive) Surgical Procedures including Gastrointestinal and Colon Procedures.
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder surgeries with CBD Explorations
- Abdominal wall reconstructions
- General Surgery Emergency Coverage
- Thyroid & Breast Services
- Lumps & Bumps
- Minimally invasive techniques for the treatment of:
- Anal fistula
- Anal fissure
- Other Benign Anal Conditions
- Trans anal Endoscopic Procedures for benign and Malignant lesions
- Surgical Treatment for Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Crohn’s & Ulcerative colitis)
- Diagnostic and operative upper and lower GI endoscopy
- Lipomas (soft, fatty lumps that form under the skin)
- Cysts (lumps)
- Ingrown toenails
- Soft tissue abscess
Surgical removal of the foreskin for medical, cultural or religious reasons.