Dr. Khan has joined the Valiant family as an Upper GI / Bariatric and Laparoscopic General Surgeon with a special interest in the surgical management of Reflux and Obesity (Bariatric Surgery), including primary and revision cases. Apart from Bariatric and Upper GI, he is well trained in minimally invasive (Laparoscopic) General surgical cases, including Gall bladder surgeries, hernia repair with abdominal wall reconstruction, Appendectomies, Acute General Surgical emergencies, and other GI Procedures.
During his 14 years of Surgical experience, he has worked for 7 years in the UAE as a Bariatric and General Surgeon at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi and as a specialist surgeon for more than three years at Mediclinic, UAE.
He did Surgical training from Pakistan, and for advanced minimally invasive (Laparoscopic) training, he went to Singapore for a year. He also got his Bariatric and Upper GI training with advanced upper GI endoscopic skills from Cleveland Clinic (with a volume of more than 600 cases per year) & Belgium, the center of Excellence in the region.
- Bariatric and Obesity Surgery
- Anti-reflux surgery, including hiatal hernia repair
- Gallbladder surgeries
- Hernia with abdominal wall reconstructions
- Surgical Emergencies
- Colonic and other GI surgeries
- Thyroid Surgeries
- FCPS: Fellowship College of Physicians & Surgeons, General Surgery, Pakistan
- MRCS: Member of Royal College of Surgeons, Glasgow
- Advance Laparoscopic Diploma, Strasburg
- Bariatric Surgical Training, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi