Aesthetic and Reconstructive Gynecology is about the appearance and function of the intimate area. This includes several procedures, both surgical and non-surgical, aimed at the comfort of the patient; to enhance the appearance, and function of the intimate area, in addition to treating menopausal symptoms with the use of anti-aging therapies. These intimate issues can be caused by certain factors that include congenital problems, natural factors like pregnancy, vaginal delivery, aging and menopause, and massive weight loss.
The Appearance Conditions Include:
- Stretched skin
- Loss of collagen and elastin
- Loss of fat
- Scarring after episiotomy or tears due to vaginal delivery
- Perineum or anal skin tags
- Discoloration of the vulva skin
Functional Issues Include:
- ENLARGED LABIA MINORA: Chronic irritation, rubbing, discomfort during intercourse or exercise.
- VAGINAL LAXITY: “Loose vagina” due to pregnancy, vaginal deliveries, aging, menopause.
- VAGINAL ATROPHY: Caused by menopause, early menopause, breast cancer, or low estrogen for various medical reasons.
- VAGINAL DRYNESS:Caused by menopause, breastfeeding, after recurrent vaginitis.
- URINARY INCONTINENCE: Also known as “leaky bladder”
- RECURRENT VAGINITIS/ RECURRENT UTI
- LICHEN SCLEROSUS (patchy, white skin in the intimate area)
- MILD PROLAPSES OF THE BLADDER OR THE RECTUM INTO THE VAGINA
- LOSS OF SENSITIVITY DURING INTERCOURSE
- VAGINISMUS (involuntary contraction of the vaginal muscles)
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
A member of our team will reach out to you & quickly get you booked in for an appointment with the most relevant member of our general surgery team.
To treat any of the above appearance and functional issues, the patient might require either a surgical or non-surgical approach.
Non-surgical Intimate Rejuvenation and Reconstructive Techniques Include:
- Femilift laser device
- Btl emsella chair for urinary incontinence treatment
- Amdrop (growth factors from amniotic fluid)
- Hyaluronic acid (fillers)
- Innovative care products for intimate rejuvenation
Surgical Techniques Include:
- Labiaplasty (Labia minora and majora Reduction Surgery)
- Vaginoplasty (“One thread Vaginal tightening”)
- Clitoral Hood reduction
- Clitoromegaly Correction
Intimate Rejuvenation with FemiLift Laser
At Valiant Clinic and Hospital, we use FEMILIFT, which is the latest laser technology for intimate rejuvenation, and BTL EMSELLA, also known as the “Kegel Throne”, a non-surgical and non-invasive urinary incontinence treatment.