Aesthetic & Reconstructive
Aesthetic & Reconstructive Gynecology
Aesthetic and Reconstructive Gynecology is about the appearance and function of the intimate area. This includes several procedures, both surgical and non-surgical, aimed at the comfort of the patient; to enhance the appearance, and function of the intimate area, in addition to treating menopausal symptoms with the use of anti-aging therapies. These intimate issues can be caused by certain factors that include congenital problems, natural factors like pregnancy, vaginal delivery, aging and menopause, and massive weight loss.
- Stretched skin
- Loss of collagen and elastin
- Loss of fat
- Scarring after episiotomy or tears due to vaginal delivery
- Perineum or anal skin tags
- Discoloration of the vulva skin
- ENLARGED LABIA MINORA: Chronic irritation, rubbing, discomfort during intercourse or exercise.
- VAGINAL LAXITY: “Loose vagina” due to pregnancy, vaginal deliveries, aging, menopause.
- VAGINAL ATROPHY: Caused by menopause, early menopause, breast cancer, or low estrogen for various medical reasons.
- VAGINAL DRYNESS:Caused by menopause, breastfeeding, after recurrent vaginitis.
- URINARY INCONTINENCE: Also known as “leaky bladder”
- RECURRENT VAGINITIS/ RECURRENT UTI
- LICHEN SCLEROSUS (patchy, white skin in the intimate area)
- MILD PROLAPSES OF THE BLADDER OR THE RECTUM INTO THE VAGINA
- LOSS OF SENSITIVITY DURING INTERCOURSE
- VAGINISMUS (involuntary contraction of the vaginal muscles)
- Femilift laser device
- Btl emsella chair for urinary incontinence treatment
- Amdrop (growth factors from amniotic fluid)
- Hyaluronic acid (fillers)
- Innovative care products for intimate rejuvenation
- Labiaplasty (Labia minora and majora Reduction Surgery)
- Vaginoplasty (“One thread Vaginal tightening”)
- Clitoral Hood reduction
- Clitoromegaly Correction
At Valiant Clinic and Hospital, we use FEMILIFT, which is the latest laser technology for intimate rejuvenation, and BTL EMSELLA, also known as the “Kegel Throne”, a non-surgical and non-invasive urinary incontinence treatment.
Dr. Rupinder Kaur Ruprai
Specialist Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Moujahed Hammami
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist
German Board (FACHARTZ) from the Saxon State Medical Association in Germany