Dr. Abdulrahman Saadeddin’s is a British Consultant Gastroenterologist with 13 years of experience in the field. His expertise lies in Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy and Pancreatico-biliary disease. He is a leading physician who is keen to provide unique and high-quality service, including high quality endoscopy procedures.
Dr. Abdulrahman has done all his training in the UK, obtained MRCP ( Membership of Royal college of Physician-uk) in 2002, completed training in GI and obtained CCT ( Certificate of completion of training ) in GIM/Gastroenterology in September 2008, worked as a consultant gastroenterologist in the UK until he moved to BC, Canada where he worked as a consultant gastroenterologist at the University Hospital of Northern BC until November 2013, during which time he managed to establish the EUS (Endoscopic Ultrasound Service) at UHNBC, subsequently and then moved to New Zealand working as a consultant gastroenterologist in Tauranga Hospital.
He was the head of gastroenterology department and the chair for the endoscopy improvement program in the Midlands of New Zealand until he moved to the UAE in March 2016 and have been practicing as a consultant gastroenterologist since then.
Treatments & Diagnosis:
1- Gastroesophgeal Reflux disease
- Extensive experience in managing complex inflammatory Bowel Disease (Cronh’s disease, Ulcerative colitis )) and use of biologic therapy
- Wide experience in management of liver conditions, including acute and chronic liver diseases, with experience in pre and post liver transplant management and follow up Functional and dysmotitliy GI disorders.
- Pancreatico-biliary disease including acute and chronic pancreatitis, pancreatic insufficiency, pancreatic neoplasm assessment and endoscopic management, relieving of biliary obstruction with stent placement, CRE balloon dilation and removal of gall stones from CBD (Common Bile Duct)
- Diagnosis and advanced endoscopic management of esophageal , gastric and colonic polyps as well as endoscopic resection of early stage GI neoplasm , esophageal, duodenal and colonic stent insertion, CRE balloon dilation for GI strictures
- Endoscopic management of upper and Lower GI bleeding, including management of esophageal and gastric varices, bleeding peptic ulcer, colonic bleeding.
- Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy (including EUS, ERCP, EMR, ESD)
- General Gastroenterology
- Hepatology (acute and chronic liver diseases)
- Pancreatico-Biliary diseaseations