Dr. Sameer Al-Awadhi is a well experienced Consultant Gastroenterologist with 15 years of experience in the field. His expertise lies in treatment of diseases of the digestive system, such as diseases affecting esophagus, stomach, colon, liver, gallbladder, and pancreas. He is a leading physician who is keen to provide unique and high-quality service, including high quality endoscopy procedures.
Dr. Sameer Al Awadhi has graduated from medical school at Aberdeen University (Scotland) in 1999 and has continued his training in medicine and gastroenterology since then. He was certiﬁed by MRCP in both UK and Glasgow in 2007 and certiﬁed in Arab Board in Medicine in 2009. He also holds an FRCPE Gastro Degree from the Royal College.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Endoscopic procedures for Obesity
- Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy (including ERCP, EMR)
- General Gastroenterology
- Hepatology (acute and chronic liver diseases)
- Pancreatic-Biliary Diseases
- MRCP (UK), MRCPS (Glasgow)
- MRCP Gastroenterology, Arab Board International Medicine
- FRCPE(UK), FRCPI