MANAGE STRESS DIFFERENTLY. PREVENT BURNOUT
STRESS MANAGEMENT AND BURNOUT PREVENTION PROGRAM
Stress is an emotional and physical response to day-to-day challenges and demands of life. Contrary to the popular belief, not all stress is bad. The stress response is a powerful tool used by our body to increase the odds of overcoming obstacles – it keeps us alert and productive, but only if well managed. When stress become too intense, or lasts for too long, that can result in serious physical, emotional, and behavioral symptoms. Stress, when not well managed, can become a silent killer and lead to serious burnout.
This stress-management program offers an unique and clinically effective approach by integrating several medical specialties that can help you to assess, control and prevent the negative impact of stress on your physical and mental health.
This program takes a holistic approach to mental well-being by considering all aspects of your mental health with our Family Medicine Physicians, Psychologist and Dietician.
If you prefer to make an in-person appointment, please call 8008254268
STRESS MANAGEMENT PACKAGE
AED 5,300 (exc. 5% VAT)
- Initial Psychologist visit
- Family Medicine Visit including Checkup & Follow Up of Tests
- Cortisol Test (Stress, Adrenal & Pituitary Health)
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (Thyroid Health)
- Vitamin B16, B12, D
- Magnesium & Ferritin Test
- Lipid Panel (Cardiovascular Health)
- Initial Dietician Visit
- 2nd Visit with Dietician
- 2nd Visit with Clinical Psychologist
- 3rd Visit with Clinical Psychologist
- 4th Visit with Clinical Psychologist
BOOK THIS OFFER NOW
Use this form to book an appointment and take advantage of this special offer, a member of our team will get in touch with you to get you booked in at the most convenient time.