Dr. Iman is a US-trained Consultant in Internal Medicine with over 10 years of clinical experience. She completed her residency in Internal Medicine at the New York Methodist Hospital in Brooklyn, New York. A certified American Board of Internal Medicine and a member of the American Medical Association and the American College of Physicians.
Dr. Iman provides evidence-based medicine with a holistic approach to patient care and remains up to date with the latest international guidelines and best practices. She is committed to ensuring good doctor to patient communication, allowing well-informed decision making with follow up and continuity of care. She treats both men and women from age 12 and above in all areas of medicine with a special interest in chronic metabolic disease, cancer screening, and preventive health.
Prior to joining Valiant Clinic, Dr. Iman has been practicing in Dubai for the past 10 years as a Consultant Internist, delivering high-quality care in an outpatient setting, with a focus on preventive medicine and wellness.
- Preventive Health Check-ups
- Cancer Screening
- Metabolic and Chronic Diseases including Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, and Cardiovascular Disease
- Infectious Diseases- Acute and Chronic
- Respiratory Diseases including Asthma and Allergies
- Mental Health- Depression, Anxiety, Eating Disorders, and Insomnias Travel Medicine.
- Women’s Health- PAP Smears, Breast Exams, Contraception, and Menopause
- Vitamin and Mineral Deficiencies, including Post Bariatric Surgery