VALIANT CLINIC & HOSPITAL HAS
PARTNERED WITH BIONIQ
Valiant Clinic & Hospital introduces “The Future of Healthcare” with bioniq – the ultimate health optimisation platform focused on personalised science and data-based solutions.
By partnering with bioniq, Valiant now lets you do a deep dive into your body with a comprehensive health screening to optimise well-being, increase longevity and achieve a better quality of life.
bioniq LIFE subscription begins with a blood test to analyse 50 parameters that define the condition of your vital systems and general health while highlighting microelements you are deficient in. Receive a bespoke, swiss-made supplement formula consisting of up to 53 components personalised just for you – free of preservatives, gluten, and colourants. This unique approach supports your health while promoting prevention.
How does bioniq LIFE work?
- Analyses 50 health parameters with a blood test
- Access and monitor your results on the bioniq App
- Consultation with clinical dietitian to provide recommendations about your diet and lifestyle
- Receive a supply of personalised supplements tailored to your deficiencies
What is Analysed?
- Liver health
- Cholesterol status
- Kidney health
- Iron status
- Gout risk
- Muscle health
- Adrenal hormones
VALIANT Clinic & Hospital Introductory Offer: UPGRADE YOUR WELLNESS EXPERIENCE Essential Check-up + bioniq LIFE for AED 3,500
As part of the launch of our partnership with bioniq, we have curated a unique package to set you on the right path to achieving a healthier version of yourself. The package includes Valiant’s Essential Check-up in addition to a bioniq LIFE subscription for AED 3,500.
Essential Health Check-Up
- Complete Blood Count and Ferritin (assessment for anemia and iron deﬁciency)
- Fasting Glucose and HbA (diabetes risk assessment or status)
- Basic Metabolic Panel and ALT, AST, GGT (assessment of kidney, liver, and calcium)
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (screening for thyroid disease)
- Lipid panel (cardiovascular risk assessment)
- Vitamin D
- Prostate Speciﬁc Antigen (assessment of prostate cancer risk for men)
- Stool for Occult Blood (screening for bowel cancer)
- Full medical history
- Physical examination
- BMI (Body Mass Index)
- Waist & neck circumference
- Pelvic examination and PAP smear (if indicated - women)
- Breast examination (woman)
- Prostate examination (if indicated)
- Vision assessment
OTHER DIAGNOSTIC TESTS
- Chest Xray
- ECG (assessment of heart rhythm, prior heart injury)
- Body Composition Analysis (estimate of body fat content)
- 20 additional blood markers including Vitamin E, D, B9, B12
- 2-month supply of personalised bioniq formula
- Consultation with a clinical dietitian to enhance your lifestyle habits
- Access to the bioniq app to review and analyse your results
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
A member of our team will reach out to you & quickly get you booked in for an appointment with the most relevant member of our bioniq team.
Error: Contact form not found.