VALIANT CLINIC & HOSPITAL HAS
PARTNERED WITH BIONIQ
Valiant Clinic & Hospital introduces “The Future of Healthcare” with bioniq – the ultimate health optimisation platform focused on personalised science and data-based solutions.
By partnering with bioniq, Valiant now lets you do a deep dive into your body with a comprehensive health screening to optimise well-being, increase longevity and achieve a better quality of life.
bioniq LIFE subscription begins with a blood test to analyse 50 parameters that define the condition of your vital systems and general health while highlighting microelements you are deficient in. Receive a bespoke, swiss-made supplement formula consisting of up to 53 components personalised just for you – free of preservatives, gluten, and colourants. This unique approach supports your health while promoting prevention.
How does bioniq LIFE work?
- Analyses 50 health parameters with a blood test
- Access and monitor your results on the bioniq App
- Consultation with clinical dietitian to provide recommendations about your diet and lifestyle
- Receive a supply of personalised supplements tailored to your deficiencies
What is Analysed?
- Liver health
- Cholesterol status
- Kidney health
- Iron status
- Gout risk
- Muscle health
- Adrenal hormones
VALIANT Clinic & Hospital Introductory Offer: UPGRADE YOUR WELLNESS EXPERIENCE Essential Check-up + bioniq LIFE for AED 3,500
As part of the launch of our partnership with bioniq, we have curated a unique package to set you on the right path to achieving a healthier version of yourself. The package includes Valiant’s Essential Check-up in addition to a bioniq LIFE subscription for AED 3,500.
Essential Health Check-Up
- Complete Blood Count and Ferritin (assessment for anemia and iron deﬁciency)
- Fasting Glucose and HbA (diabetes risk assessment or status)
- Basic Metabolic Panel and ALT, AST, GGT (assessment of kidney, liver, and calcium)
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (screening for thyroid disease)
- Lipid panel (cardiovascular risk assessment)
- Vitamin D
- Prostate Speciﬁc Antigen (assessment of prostate cancer risk for men)
- Stool for Occult Blood (screening for bowel cancer)
- Full medical history
- Physical examination
- BMI (Body Mass Index)
- Waist & neck circumference
- Pelvic examination and PAP smear (if indicated - women)
- Breast examination (woman)
- Prostate examination (if indicated)
- Vision assessment
OTHER DIAGNOSTIC TESTS
- Chest Xray
- ECG (assessment of heart rhythm, prior heart injury)
- Body Composition Analysis (estimate of body fat content)
- 20 additional blood markers including Vitamin E, D, B9, B12
- 2-month supply of personalised bioniq formula
- Consultation with a clinical dietitian to enhance your lifestyle habits
- Access to the bioniq app to review and analyse your results
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
A member of our team will reach out to you & quickly get you booked in for an appointment with the most relevant member of our bioniq team.
PARTNERING WITH LEADING
MEDICAL INSURANCE PROVIDERS
We work with leading medical insurance providers in the country, if you have any questions or queries just give us a call on 8008254268.