Discover a new you - Rhinoplasty Clinic
Nose Reshaping Surgery (Rhinoplasty) in Dubai, also known as a ‘nose job’ is a cosmetic surgical procedure. This procedure focuses on correcting and reconstructing the nose by modifying the bone or cartilage of the nose.
The Need For Rhinoplasty
The first and foremost thing we get to notice or see is the nose. And if it doesn’t sync with the various other facial features, it makes you doubtful about your self-esteem. By keeping in view this important point, people opt for Rhinoplasty in Dubai, to feel less conscious about themselves. Therefore, it is indispensable to know what exact point of your nose bothers you so that it can be fixed through the surgery by communicating it to the surgeon.
The next step is having a detailed consultation. During this session, you and our Celebrity Rhinoplasty Surgeon will discuss why you need the surgery, and what you hope to achieve.
Right before the procedure, Our Celebrity Rhinoplasty Surgeon will check your medical history as well as what medications you are you are on right now.
The specific surgery mechanisms are discussed as follows:
- Treating Nose Bridge – If the bridge of the nose is going to be operated, the hump causing bone or the cartilage is withdrawn. Afterwards, the remaining pieces of the broken nose are connected or conjoined closely to narrow down the nose.
- Treating Nose Tip – In this case, closed or open Rhinoplasty is employed through which the cartilage supporting or assisting the tips from the downward direction is slightly removed or reshaped and aligned.
- Treating Nose Length – The septum is adjusted, and its size is decreased, and hence, the tip is shrunk, which eventually leads to the overall size reduction of the nose.
- Treating Nose Width – In this case, width is adjusted through narrowing it down predominantly by breaking the bone and adjusting its position.
- Augmentation Rhinoplasty – The contour of a flat bridge or tip can be altered by adjusting bone, cartilage, or through an implant. Well, the bone or cartilage can be utilized from the nose or other places such as a rib, hip, or ear. This process is known as Augmentation Rhinoplasty or Additional Rhinoplasty.
- Septum Rhinoplasty – Sometimes, your nose gets flattened post injury or an accident hence buckling up the septum, which leads to severe breathing issues. It is fixed through a single surgery, or sometimes additional surgery is required.
- Following nasal surgery, most of our patients are amazed by how little pain they experience. The inability to breathe through the nose for the first 12 hours is the most common concern.
- During recovery, the head of the bed will be slightly elevated, and an ice gel will be placed around your eyes and forehead. Fluids will be provided as soon as possible to refuel the body. The nose could be blocked, depending on the surgical method, but all the packs will be removed within 12 hours postoperatively. Do not blow your nose after the surgery for 7 days
Dr. Levente Deak
ENT & Rhinoplasty Surgeon
Dr. Carmelo Barbaccia
ENT Head and Neck Surgeon