The cardiologists in Dubai at our facility are trained under the most rigorous medical programs at leading institutes around the world. Our cardiologists in Dubai clinic hold extensive knowledge, decades’ worth of experience, expert clinical skills, internationally accredited certifications and top-notch reputation for catering to some of the most challenging and complex cardiac problems over the years.
- Cardiovascular check-up – Short and lifelong risk score, education to ensure a heart healthy lifestyle
- Family history of heart condition, stroke or early death
- Risk factors: hypertension and high cholesterol
- Coronary artery disease
- Heart failure, cardiomyopathy
- Valvular disease, rheumatic heart, infections of the heart
- Rhythm disorders, including slow, fast, irregular, palpitations, pacemaker/ICD management
- Fainting (syncope), dizziness, fluctuating blood pressures
- Heart disease in women, including during pregnancy
- Heart evaluation before any surgery
- Adult congenital heart disease
- Carotid artery disease: leading to stroke
- Dilated aorta (Aneurysm): leading to rupture
- Peripheral artery disease: leading to pain and cramps in the leg
- Vein diseases: clots (DVT), varicosities (reflux)
- Use of blood thinners because of clotting issues
- Heart problems associated with other medical diseases: diabetes, rheumatism, kidney or lung diseases, etc.
call us at 8008254268 to book an appointment with one of the best cardiologists in Dubai.
Dr. Gehad El Gergawy
Director of Preventive Cardiology
Dr. Alexandra Andras
Dr. Moutaz El Kadri
Dr. Mouna Mohamdioua