Michael is a British Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist with over 15 years’ experience in the field of Sports Medicine Rehabilitation. He specialises in the management of Musculoskeletal conditions, Sports Injuries, and Post-Operative rehabilitation. His experience has been gained in the N.H.S. and Private healthcare facilities in the U.K., Australia and the U.A.E. He also has extensive experience working alongside elite-level athletes in a variety of sports including football and golf.
Michael utilises a variety of evidence-based techniques to help with pain modulation and to facilitate tissue healing. He also has a strong focus on exercise-based rehabilitation as a way of ensuring the restoration of normal movement and function back to pre-injury levels.
- MSc in Physiotherapy (Pre Registration), The University of Birmingham, UK
- BSc (Hons) in Sports & Exercise Sciences (Undergraduate), The University of Birmingham, UK
- Musculoskeletal Injury Rehabilitation
- Sports Injury Screening & Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Pre and Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Manual Therapy and Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilisation
- Headache Assessment & Treatment
- Golf Injury Screening & Management
- Dry Needling