Dr. Yaser Saeedi is a European-educated and highly qualified Consultant Urologist and Minimal Invasive Surgeon. Trained in Strasbourg, his main interest lies in Robotic Surgery. With exemplary knowledge in the latest techniques and technologies in this field, he is committed to ensure best outcome in patient care.
He has completed LRCP & SI, MB., BCh., BAO. (NUI) from the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland and also MRCS from R.C.P.S, Glasgow. He was awarded DESC in Urology and also DES in Surgery from the University of Strasbourg, France. He has completed DIU (clinical and theoretical diploma in Onco-urology) from Strasbourg, France. He was also awarded the Fellowship of European board of Urology.
In his career spanning more than 20 years, he has held several key positons with the Dubai Health Authority and also with the NHC Strasbourg, France. With a keen interest in staying abreast with the latest developments in field of Urology and Robotic Surgery, Dr. Yaser has been attending several conferences and congresses over the years. Dr. Yaser’s research work has been published in various peer-reviewed papers and publications.
- Mini-invasive surgery
- Robotic Surgery
Qualifications & Fellowships
- DESC in Urology, University of Strasbourg, France
- DES of Surgery, University of Strasbourg, France
- Fellowship of European Foard of Urology (FEBU)
- DIU (Clinical and Theoretical Diploma in Onco-Urology), Strasbourg, France
- MRCS, Ireland
- LRCP & SI, MB., BCh., BAO. (NUI), Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland
Accreditations & Memberships
- Irish Medical Council
- French Medical Council
- European Association of Urology
- French Association of Urology
- Endourological Society
- Emirates Urology Society