Dr. Nathalie is a Belgian Orthopedic Surgeon, who is an ankle-foot dedicated specialist with 20 years of experience in the field. She holds a Master’s degree in Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology.
After rigorous residency training and successful completion of a clinical fellowship in Foot and Ankle Surgery at the Lausanne University Hospital in Switzerland, she has gained over 20 years of extensive experience as a Foot and Ankle Orthopedic Surgeon within international tertiary care/academic medical centers in Switzerland, France, and, since more than a year, the United Arab Emirates.
Dr. Nathalie considers the balance between conservative therapies and surgery, where she provides a more customized treatment approach for each patient. She attaches paramount importance to the patient/doctor relationship in the care process, by shared listening and understanding. She is also a member of the AFCP and ICRS.
- Hallux Valgus and lesser toe deformities
- Hallux Rigidus
- Pyrocarbon Prosthesis (1st MTP joint, Freiberg, Lisfranc arthrosis)
- Second look surgery
- Achilles tendon injuries acute and chronic (minimally invasive, classical open, grafting)
- Peroneal tendon pathology
- Lateral and Medial Ankle ligaments reconstruction
- Development of stem cells uses