Dr. Marek Sepiolo, a Polish Board Certified Vascular Surgeon, with 28 years of experience in the field. He has dedicated himself to the treatment of varicose and spider veins since early in his professional career. Dr.Sepiolo graduated from the Gdansk Medical University in 1992. He completed his six-year surgery residency cum laude at the Department of General Surgery and Transplantation, Medical University Hospital in Gdansk where he received his Ph.D. in surgery. He also received his residency training at the Department of Thoracic and Vascular Surgery, Klinikum Hannover Heidehaus in Germany, and vascular training at the Heart and Vascular Institute, Cleveland Clinic in Ohio.
Dr. Marek has practiced in Poland, UK, Germany, and UAE. He is the first and only vein specialist in the Middle East to offer a new revolutionary way to treat varicose veins without surgery, general anesthesia, or any kind of incision through the Echotherapy treatment with SONOVEIN®. Using HIFU (High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound), Echotherapy destroys varicose veins from outside the body – with therapeutic ultrasound.
- Varicose Veins, spider veins and chronic venous disease using the latest cutting-edge techniques
- Endovascular procedures ( embolization with coils, thrombectomy, IVC filters placement, angioplasty, and stenting)
- DVT and anticoagulation management
- Dialysis access (AV fistulas, catheter insertion for hemodialysis)
- Peripheral vascular disease (angioplasty and stenting, open surgery)
- Port-a-cath Insertion for chemotherapy
- Wound Care for diabetic foot and chronic, non-healing wounds