Dr. Emilia is an Italian Board-Certified Neurologist with over 16 years of experience in the field. She has a wide range of experience in treating patients with acute and chronic neurological disorders.
She earned her Medical Degree from the University of Messina, Italy and completed her Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training in Neurology at the University of Tor Vergata, Rome, Italy in 2003. Following her CCST in Neurologist, she was appointed as Consultant Neurologist at Hearth of England NHS Foundation Trust, United Kingdom (UK) where she worked from 2004 until 2015. She then moved to Dubai and she has been working in various healthcare institutions since 2016.
She is on the General Medical Council register and Neurology register in the UK and she is a Fellow member of the Royal College of Physicians (FRCP- London, UK).
- Headaches, migraine, facial pain
- Loss of Consciousness and epilepsy
- Neck and back pain
- Weakness, numbness, speech difficulties
- Multiple sclerosis
- Tremor, movement disorders, and Parkinson’s disease
- Memory problems, dementia
- Nerve and muscle: neuropathies, myopathies, neuromuscular junction disorders, motor neuron disease
- Cerebrovascular disorders and stroke
- Sleep problems