Danielle is a British Sports Therapist with 16 years of experience in the field. She is one of the few medically licensed Sports therapists in the UAE. Throughout her career, she has emphasized continued professional education to improve her skills and achieve the highest possible levels. She is also the only medically trained Fascial Stretch Therapist in the Middle East.
Before moving to Dubai, Danielle worked as a Rehabilitation Specialist at a well-known private members club in London – KX life. For the past 6 years, she has been the Head of Sports Therapy at D5 Executive Gymnasium, DIFC. In addition, she regularly travels to Saudi Arabia as a guest Sports Physiotherapist & Head of Rehabilitation for 24NRiyadh.
- Postoperative rehabilitation
- Disc Herniations
- Rotator cuff tendinopathy
- Meniscus tears
- Late-stage rehabilitation for musculoskeletal injuries & post-operative
- Advanced exercise program design for all injuries, fitness goals & sports specific
- Fascial stretch therapy & Active release techniques therapy to aid in increasing mobility & joint he