Lauren Turner is an Australian Physiotherapist with 5 years of experience in the field. Lauren graduated from The University of Sydney with a Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy). With a background in health and fitness, she has extensive experience in exercise prescription, health promotion, injury prevention, and rehabilitation. She has gained experience working as a private practice Physiotherapist in both Australia and the UAE.
Lauren takes a holistic approach to the assessment and management of musculoskeletal conditions that expands beyond just symptom resolution and aims to improve function, optimize movement, and enhance the quality of life. She utilizes a range of manual therapy skills, like Dry Needling, Clinical Pilates, Exercise Prescription, and specific education to assist a client-centered approach.
- Musculoskeletal pain (low back pain, thoracic dysfunction, neck pain
- إعادة تأهيل العظام قبل و بعد العمليات
- Women’s Health (pre / post-natal) Physiotherapy
- Orthopaedic (pre / post-op)
- الوخز الليفي العضلي
- Manual Therapy
- Tendon pathology (tendinopathy, tendinosis, tendinitis)
- Pelvic floor weakness
- Rectus Diastasis
- Meniscal tear
- Muscular tear
- Ligamentous injury