Dr. Polyvios Pavlidis is a Greek Consultant Vascular Surgeon with over 25 years of experience in the field. He has worked as a Consultant Vascular Surgeon in NSH Hospital in Athens, Greece, a tertiary hospital with a level one trauma center and one of the biggest in the region. He dealt with the whole spectrum of Vascular Surgery, concerning open and endovascular techniques. He performed a significant number of operations, electives, and emergencies.
He also has extensive research experience in his field with Greek and International publications.
- Artery & Vein Diseases
- Vascular Trauma & Vascular Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Treatment for Varicose and Spider Veins
- Conservative and Surgical Minimally Invasive treatment
- Diabetic Foot
- Lymphatic System (Lymphedema)
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating)